There are a number of benefits to organisations and individuals who join AGIC, namely:
- Receive discounts on project applications fees, technical manuals and training courses
- Promotion of AGIC's Organisational or Foundation Membership demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to sustainability in infrastructure and its ability to deliver sustainable solutions in tenders, corporate reports, and other internal and external communications and marketing.
- Nominate representatives to the Board and voluntary working groups to input and influence AGIC and its scheme development.
- Provide suitably qualified employees the option of becoming AGIC Rating verifiers.
- Be kept informed of sustainability developments as they relate to infrastructure and the AGIC scheme.
- Have access to early versions of the rating tool during pilot trials.